Are you sad you weren’t able to attend gamescom last month? Are you distraught you couldn’t grab those sweet gamescom items? Well cheer up!
Simply Follow WildStar Online on Tumblr and Reblog this post to be entered into a random drawing for these awesome in-game rewards! We’ll be choosing 40 of you lucky people to receive:
- Fancy Pants Top Hat & Monocle
- Unique gamescom Dye
- Housing Décor Item (Table)
- A unique in-game title; “Showstopper”
Follow and Reblog this post between now and September 19th for your chance to win!
It’s time to get fancy on Nexus!
You must be following WildStar Online on Tumblr to participate. Giveaway open until September 19th.
1. You can reblog once per day, each day will be counted as a chance to win!
2. Likes count as 1 additional entry, but only if they accompany a reblog.
3. Open to NA residents only (Sorry EU, we will get you next time)
4. Winners will be chosen by random generator based on reblogs
5. Winners will be contacted via Tumblr messaging, so make sure your Ask Box is open!
*Complete rules and prize info here.
Right when you think Leo is done.. he keeps going.
Really I thought it was the terrible amounts of stress and pressure to publish and graduate…
This episode of The West Wing first aired November 24th, 1999. Rob Lowe’s character Sam Seaborn is arguing against the confirmation of a Supreme Court nominee who has a shaky position on the right to privacy— specifically, the guy doesn’t think it’s constitutionally guaranteed.
Yes, everyone loves talking about how this show has anticipated many of the political moments of the early aughts. That said—even if this quote only serves as a reminder that the debates du jour are not something we’re just alighting upon now, that seems like reason enough to revisit it.