All summer long, Code Switch will be following events from the landmark summer of 1963. 50 years ago was a pivotal moment in history, where the sparks of the Civil Rights movement caught flame, and the fire forged a new era in American history.
Today in 1963, The Supreme Court upheld the separation of Church and State in Abington School District v. Schempp. As the U.S. waits for more Civil Rights decisions from the SCOTUS before its summer recess, we’re reminded of where we came from…starting the summer of 1963.(via npr)
West Wing - Posse Comitatus
“This is a quality expected in every Star Fleet captain.”
Facebook is mostly videos and personal achievements.
Twitter is mostly random comments, some links, and a hell of a lot of Bengals stuff.
Tumblr - quotes, reblogs, and shit I don’t want my family to see.
I mean I didn’t even post I got engaged on here or twitter. Oh well
Haha. I don’t mind folding but I’m horrible at actually putting my laundry away. It usually sits in the basket until I wear it or until I need the basket to put dirty laundry in.
Yea, I tend to hang up majority of my stuff so that I don’t have to attempt to organize my dresser.
9. PC or MAC? - PC. I enjoy customizing my computer a lot. I have also built a desktop computer.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over. - Failing to respect my boundaries annoys me greatly.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off. - Folding laundry…. I don’t mind washing, but folding freaking sucks.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over. - Math in general.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking. - Oh so many. I actually really like Cady Groves.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment. - People showing up late to anything pisses me the fuck off. We had a board game last night people showed up 30 minutes late. A meeting this morning same thing. Wasting my motherfucking time.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Talk to me, followers, I love complaining and I’m in a grump today.
admit it, you sang the sing in you head